Here's a really quick tutorial on how to make a Nina Ricci Inspired Flower Sash!
Its an easy way to make your outfit more romantic and feminine and liven up any dress or pair it with a high waisted pencil skirt and feminine blouse.
- Remnants of 5 different shades of fabric ranging from peach, champagne, purple, and magenta, to violet and cream. I used silkessense.
- Aleens Fabric Glue
- Needle and Thread
- Rubber band
- This template from Martha Stewart: TEMPLATE (use largest flower)
1. Asos Coast Palais Corset Bandeau Dress $162.06
2. The Lovely Flower Sash you just made :)
3. Charlotte Russe Suede Toe Bow Pumps $25.50
You can make variations of this with whatever colors you like. It not only looks great with satin but also with dark gray wool and tweed.
If your running late and need an even faster sash, pin 1 or 2 flower brooches to a ribbon and your ready to go!
Have a lovely day everyone!