Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Nina Ricci & the Romantics: Satin, Roses, Sweaters and Lace

One of my favorite lines this Season is Nina Ricci. Satin, Roses, Sweaters and Lace; its pieces are retro feminine with rose embellished pencil skirts, sheaths, and long gloves. Here are my favorite runway looks & editorials from the line and some inspired pieces you can wear right now.
 Hilary Rhoda - Elle Korea


Schumacher Kisses Skirt
Carrie Muligan in Nina Ricci at the priemier of Wall Street 2
Left: Jonesy Chiffon Ruffle Top $76
Right: ASOS Oasis Lace Skirt $68.96

I saw this photo of Margaret Made on Carolinesmode Stockhold street style
I'm not sure wear the pieces are from but the entire look is beautiful (especially that skirt).
Nina Ricci Fall RTW 2010 Runway
BCBGMAXAZRIA Asymmetric Rosette Dress
Suede Shoes were all over the Nina Ricci Runway. You can find these similiar lovelies at Charlotte Russe:
Charlotte Russe Suede Toe Bow Pumps in Black and Gray $25.50
These two looks are from Nina Ricci's Pre-Fall 2010 Line.
They are the perfect inspiration of how to dress warm and feminine to the office.
 Gorgeous layers, pinks, tights, velvet sash (just use a velvet ribbon) and berry lips
For Berry Lipstick Picks check out my Rich Romantic Berry post HERE
Feminine Sweater Picks
Top Row: Left: LOFT Shawl Collar Cardigan in Primrose Heather $89.50
Right: Charlotte Russe Chiffon Ruffled Cardigan $24.50
Bottom Row: Left: Old Navy Button Front Rosette Cardigan in Peaches and Cream $24.99
Right: New York & Co Ruffle Trim Cardigan in Pink Lilies $49.50
Marion Cottliard - Vogue July 2010
Karen Millen Peplum Satin One Shoulder Dress
ASOS Coast Aubree Sheer Panel Peplum Dress 
In case you haven't checked it out- here is my Tutorial on Nina Ricci Inspired Flower Sash.
Click on either photo for the link or check it out HERE
Have a lovely day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning skirts, darling!
    Love this post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post EVER! I want it all, ugh. So sad the Jonesy top isn't left in my size, but BCBGMaxazria has been killing it with tons of pretty nude + black lace + feminine ooh la la style in their current line; hopefully they (or someone else!) will come out with something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Charlotte Russe Suede Toe Bow Pumps are calling my name. I want them in both colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe! I know- I would dress like this every day if I could- I adore retro feminine soo much! Glad to see you love the post! :)

    ReplyDelete