Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Plaid, Tweed and Falling Leaves

It seems like every year around this time I keep my eye open for great plaid and tweed pieces. It isn't an easy task- as plaid can be so masculine or cheaply made, but I keep an eye open for fitted plaid pieces and feminine ways to wear them. Here are my favorite so far..
Rebecca Hall wearing Jason Wu-Instyle October 2010 Field Day
Anthropologie Ruffled Plaid Dress
J.Crew Tweedette Dress
Polo Jeans Fall 2010 Ads
ALYSSA23 put together this incredible look using a Graeme Black Asymmetric check dress
Siri Tollerod 2010 Fall Look Book

Burberry Tweed Print Georgette Dress
Vogue Germay September 2010 
Anouck Lepere for Telva -October 2010
Anthropologie Easy Keeper Skirt
 
Michael Kors Starlet Sheath Dress
I love Fashion Foie Gras' Outfit du jour  for 8th October 2010
Alessandra Ambrosio -Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Runway
Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Runway
Karlie Kloss in Louis Vuitton,Vogue US September 2010
ASOS Tailored Check Pleat Fold Dress
 
Hilary Rhoda in Prada -Elle Korea October 2010
Naty Chabanenko in Prada- Harpers Bazaar UK September 2010

Plaid tip: - I always wear blush with plaid. Its a easy way to make sure I keep my look feminine.
Have a lovely day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous post!
    Especially loving that Karlie Kloss editorial!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a truly beautiful idea for a post; I am loving the Polo Jeans Fall 2010 Ads. Gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete