Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Photo of the Day: Tribal Beauty

I thought I'd share one of my all time favorite editorial photos: Frida Gustavsson by Magnus Magnusson from last November's Elle Sweden.
There is something absolutely breathtaking about this photo. She is not only beautifully put together but there is a subtle element of pride/dignity to her graceful pose. Her breathtaking, dreamlike surroundings not only add to her grace but depict a moment of  absolute peace. 
This proves that fashion photography doesn't just have to be about experimental makeup, labels and red soles but can be a true art form that inspires people.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I like how she has been caught in the act of swinging around and also how she is almost part of the sky. Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!
    Makes me want to wear a headband!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! What an exquisite photograph - I love!

    I hope that you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete