Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here's your Hat, Whats your Hurry..

Between the royal wedding and the Kentucky Derby I've become convinced that all us American gals should wear more hats. And if these recent events haven't given you enough incentive to start let this editorial featuring Rosie Tupper by Andreas Sjodin for Elle Sweden May 2011 serve as yet another hat-wearing inspiration.
I love how this editorial illustrates that you can not only wear hats but that they compliment current fashion. I especially love the Stella McCartney lemon print chiffon dress pairings and the Dolce Gabbana dress and hat pairing. So gorgeous! 

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! These are so gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am head over heels for this editorial. And now I'm coveting a hat! :)

    ReplyDelete