Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Style Icon: Georgina Chapman

Oh how I love Georgina Chapman.. As you all probably know she is the talented co-founder of Marchesa, but as someone who finds themselves constantly overdressed I take great inspiration in her personal style and confidence. To say she looks lovely is an understatement, I would classify her more as a modern-day princess..

 

 
 Photo Credits: Instyle, Style.com. Esquire, Tatler, Vogue, Rueters, Popwatch, NYMag
Have a lovely day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous and talented!
    Love Marchesa and love this post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning. I love the outfits you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such lovely photos, you have a great sense of fashion!
    Stop by my Blog @ http:/happybodyandmind.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete